Friday 23 May 2014

The Princess who recycles her dresses!

I have literally gone gaga over the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton. Probably, this is why she is leading off my celebrity gossip section. I am habitual of stalking her like an ex boyfriend would, and one fine day, engrossed as I was in peeping into her royal life, it occurred to me that she recycles her outfits. Yes you read it right; the duchess of Cambridge recycles her dresses bringing life to them every single time.  I could not help but sharing this with you! Let’s have a look.

Kate wore this black laced dress before and after the birth of Prince George and she looked equally stunning in both the events. 


I am not aware of the detailing of this dress (I am not a fashion or style pundit), but she delightfully wore this gown to two separate charity events.

This red skirt blouse was worn by her twice, once during her visit to Christchurch, New Zealand and also during one of her trips with William to St. Andrews. I personally fell for this outfit! “Dreamy”. 


And apparently, Kate’s favorite is undoubtedly this navy Zara Blazer which she had worn thrice. Once during the London Olympics, at the Royal New Zealand Air force base and also during her royal trip to Canada.

What does this habit portray?  General opinion might be that Kate must give away the already worn dresses to a good cause, but I believe she is forwarding herself as being approachable and human. She is already famous for being a street fashion lover, and no matter how she is dressed, we always find her breathtakingly gorgeous.
Next time before whining over having to wear the same outfit again, remember that there is a charming, trendsetting princess who recycles her outfits like any girl would.  I am anticipating this habit going viral among other celebrities. What do you say?



No comments:

Post a Comment